Monday, July 20, 2009

My sisters wedding


Whitefish Montana is on of the most beautiful places in the country. Always green and beautiful with some great lakes and nice people. When my sister, and her now husband, decided to have there wedding out there I was excited, there was not a more perfect place for them to get married. The wedding was out by Tally Lake and even though it rained and we had to move the wedding undercover it was still a beautiful wedding in a beautiful place. Fun and relaxed and when it stopped raining my sister and niece and I even went skinny dipping (after a bottle of wine and in a remote part of the lake)!

As promised I did get to do her hair and I must say it did turn out wonderful. I also got to make the Jewelry she wore for the big day. Below are some pictures of the wedding.

Let me know what you think. What would your dream wedding be like? How do you see your big day? Have you ever been to whitefish? What are some of your favorite parts of the country you live in?

Have a wonderful day and Congratulation you two!

Cheers.

Sassi





1 comment:

Lynette Elisabeth Sieger said...

I have actually been planning my dream wedding. When I move into my new place in May I send out invitations that read: "You know I will never get married {I do not believe in marriage} please send gifts. You may consider graduate school my new partner.
Heehee...what do you think?