Wednesday, June 17, 2009

There'll be music- The Marie Bradshaw Band


So this past weekend I got invited to a music event in SLC Ut, by my brother, to hear this great new band called The Marie Bradshaw Band. Since I am a big music fan, I grabbed my shoes and was out the door before I even hang up the phone. I must say I was not disappointed at all! The music was amazing and the lead singer is nothing put pure talent. By the time they were done, I wanted to hear more and fallowed the band up to Park City to there next show!

Here is some back ground, the lead singer is Marie Bradshaw. She is 20 years old and has been writing her own music and songs since she was 14 years old. She is self taught and is amazing. Not to mention she is absolutely gorgeous!

If you ever get a chance to go see her, its a show you wont want to miss. The band also does have a web site http://www.mariebradshaw.com and you can listen to some songs on youtube (which is now on the top of my favorites list)they also have a facebook and myspace page you should check out.

Also if you live in SLC they will be playing at the farmers market on the 4th of July, so stop by and listen.

So what you do all think? Do you like it? What are some of your favorite bands? Any great local music in your area? Let me know!

Give it up for the Marie Bradshaw band!

Cheers!

Sassi

1 comment:

Lynette Elisabeth Sieger said...

Aside from Marie Bradshaw I love the Folka Dots, Cat Power, Brandi Carlile and that's all for now!