Monday, June 15, 2009

A new resturant that I am lovin'


Gracie's is a new resturant that just opened about two weeks ago in Salt Lake City Ut. It has a great atmosphere, all dark wood inside yet open and bright, with great patio seating on the outside. To top it off they have some of the best food that I have had in SLC in awhile. One of my favorites is the Roasted Veggie sandwich and they have a Curry Burger that is just haven.

On the down side is they need more local beers and I would prefer they use wild salmon and not farmed. Gotta protect the health quality of food ;).

All in all I would give it 4 stars out of 5 and I would defiantly recommend it.

So let us know what you think. Have you tried Gracie's? What was your favorite food? Would you recommend it?

Cheers,

Sassi

1 comment:

Shadna said...

I've tried Gracie's and have to say that I love the atmosphere as well as the food. I got the "nachos" and loved 'em!