Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Life updates and set backs


So I am experiencing a few set backs on my life plan to take over the world. While I am working on these I have decided to come to Utah for a bit and spend some time with friends and family.

I am staying with my sister and having a grand time being able to hangout with my little nephew Rowan. He is such a sweetie and has an awesome personality.

I also have been able to spend some time with some great friends and getting the chance to regroup while I work on my business has been great!

While I cant wait to return to SF I do love being here with my friends and family. I have missed them all. :)

I will keep you all updated!

PS. Food prices here are insane! How do people do it! $6 for mint! I could get twice the amount for $2 in SF!

Crazy! Its the little things!

Cheers,

Sassi

No comments: