Thursday, March 10, 2011

My daily walk


neither rain nor ice nor sleet or snow can stop us from where we need to go... Everyday I go for a walk, no matter what. I love the sunny days but even the days its pouring rain (as it was today), there is just something in the air that I love. I often walk down to 24th street and on my "being bad" days stop by the ma and pop donut shop and on my "being good" days stop by Lovejoy's for tea.

Some days I just walk and others I go to a park and read. I am currently reading The Bell Jar and feel much like the main character in the book, embarking on my new life, in a new city faced with wanting more then the average girl/woman... yet feeling less lost and not so much wanting to kill myself. Okay, maybe nothing like the book, when I think about it... :) Anyways, this is a part of my day I truly enjoy. I am already looking forward to it tomorrow.

Good night all my lovely family and friends.

Cheers,

Sassi

This was before a sunny day walk!

No comments: