Friday, March 18, 2011

Rainy Friday in the office


Today is a nice rainy day and I am the only one in the office. I recently started working for a great organization as a consultant and I really enjoy the work. Its also nice because it gives me time to keep on working on getting Paris Noir up and running. I have also recently started a Paris Noir Blog and you all should check out and follow!

Moving on. I was walking though the city today in the pouring rain and I realized how much I really do enjoy living in city. Even with its fast pace I find it somehow relaxing. I enjoy the world moving around and being able to feel still. In my head I picture it much like a move where I am standing still in the middle of the street and things are moving abnormally fast all around me... maybe the rain could be slow motion. :-)

Oh my thoughts for the day.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Sassi

1 comment:

tsieger said...

Congrats on the new job, so lucky! Enjoy city gal!