Saturday, March 26, 2011

San Francisco in Bloom


Every Friday the city of San Francisco blooms... and I don't mean metaphorically either. There are always flower stands around the city, but come Fridays, they are everywhere, more stands and almost everyone carrying a bouquets. They are not your classical red roses either. They are colorful and big. I often like to get a cup of coffee after work and people watch. I make up stories as to where the flowers are going or who just gave them to the person passing by. Its one of my favorite weekly events that happen in San Francisco.

Happy weekend!

Cheers,

Sassi

2 comments:

Lynette Elisabeth Sieger said...

Madison Avenue has some amazing flower shops I love visiting. Also, there are always bright bundles of flowers at the Union Square Farmers Market. Love.

tsieger said...

That is so fun, love it!