Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday



Today I woke up to a wonderful sunny day. Its been a nice cool 70 degrees here for the past couple of days and I am enjoying it!

I decided to go with my roommate to Golden Gate Park today after I did some work and oh my god its amazing! Its so big! and the trees are so old and the nature there is amazing! It also houses a few museums and a Japanese tea garden. Today I can say I love living in San Francisco (and no I don't say that everyday, even though it seems like it) On our way home from Golden Gate Park, we decided to stop by Whole Food Market on 24th street. There I bought all the fixings to make a homemade garlic 3 aged cheese pizza and a bottle of red wine. Yum.

I hope everyone is having as great a Sunday as I am!

Cheers,

Sassi




1 comment:

tsieger said...

Sounds perfect! I love the pictures and all I can say is I know you will enjoy the pizza!!!