Thursday, January 27, 2011

Food: Part I


So since I have come here, I have had the opportunity to already eat some great food. Below is a list of some of my favorites thus far!






Great Mediterranean place on 322 Kearny Street called Petrino:








By the way Kearny street is this little hidden side street that used to be one of the worst streets in SF then the community decided to change it and one restaurant moved in and with in three years it became this little hidden street with some of the best food. Now the whole thing is just great little restaurants. About 8 in all. :)

Then is Mariposa:









which is a great little gluten free bakery, with some great treats and great bread! they have a location in Oakland and then a little shop down in the Ferry market. YUM!

Then comes all the great Indian:






Since I have come here I have been to three different Indian restaurants and have loved them all!

So there are just a few of my favorites... more to come in Food: Part II Which will include one of my favorite markets! :)

Night!

Cheers <3

Sassi

1 comment:

Lynette Elisabeth Sieger said...

That caprese salad looks yummy :)