Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello San Francisco (the new Sassi City)


So since my last update, a little over a year ago, a lot has happened. Some really great stuff and some not so great stuff. But in the end is all has lead me here... to this moment. And a new start with a new focus and goals... and some of the old ones.
Today is my first day living in San Francisco. I got a great job with a great non profit and a great director of development position. I am also working on my new on-line business and some other goals.

But the best part is, it is all new. I don't know anyone here and that's one of the exciting parts about this. A new city, a new job and plenty of adventures to be had along the way.

So here's to the new year and whatever it brings!

Cheers,

Sassi

Me in my temp housing. My first night in SF.

2 comments:

Lynette Elisabeth Sieger said...

Good luck on your first day of work today :)

tsieger said...

Well good luck sista, will be fun!