Sunday, January 30, 2011

San Francisco Sunday in pictures


So Lynnie and I decided that we will do a Sunday in pictures from the east coast to the west coast, we documented everything we did in pictures and will link {Click here for Lynettes blog} each post to the others blog, for the world to view.

Sabrina's San Francisco Sunday in pictures:

7:00 am- Woke up to the thought of having to find an apartment, seeing as I had no luck the day before. So I stayed in bed and made calls and did some on-line searching.





9:30 am- Breakfast in bed.



10:00 am-Got up and got ready for the day. Put on my cloths and brushed my teeth and headed out for a cup of coffee.



And ready (although I did change my shirt at the last minute).




11:30 am- Sat on the train from Berkeley to San Francisco with my coffee. I was going to view apartments and go to Tet which is the Vietnamese new year. Why go to tet? One may ask. Because its my job. She answered.




12:00 pm- Walked up and down nob hill looking at apartments.

1:45 pm- Walked down to the Tenderloin for the Tet celebration and got lost along the way.

2:00-3:30 pm- Tet Celebration! Party and the street far! The picture of the car is a project that my foundation does. :)







3:30 pm- Leave Tet. Realize I am in the middle of the Tenderloin and fear for my life as I try and walk quickly out of it. (did not stop for pictures) Then I came across this great farmers market in the middle of the city. Small but charming and I bought some nuts and dried fruit. Then I got hit on by the man at the booth who asked me for my number. I said no and promptly left.








4:00 pm- Walked around the city and decided to head back to Berkeley on the subway.





4:30 pm- Stopped at this friendly Greek place, where the old owner refused me my french fries, saying "it was to much food for me" and I should eat my plate first and if I am still hungry he will make them after. With my food he then brought me out five fries to "satisfy my craving".





5:00pm- Walked home and took a long nap, then got up and drank some wine out of 2 buck chuck bottle because I have no glasses, and watched a movie on my netflix. :)




Now off to bed with a movie and a little more wine.

I hope you enjoyed my day in pictures. :)

Cheers,

Sassi

1 comment:

Lynette Elisabeth Sieger said...

Your white shirt was cute...why did you change it? haha
Looks like a fun day in the city :) <3