Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Play list: The sound track to my day


So today I created a play list that had to do with my moods or situations all day. What follows, is what I came up with....

On my way to work- The theme song from The Mission- To get over my feelings of persecution from yesterday.

On my lunch - Everyday People by Sly and the Family Stone- to brighten my mood!

Break at work- I want the world courtesy of Harry Connick Jr.- Because I felt I was asking for the world looking for a descent place to live.

Post office run- Mail Me from the best Japanese horror film ever, Suicide club! and when I say best I mean funny as all hell.

On the train ride home- Run this town tonight by Jay Z- Because I am taking over the world.

Packing to go to my new room for the week- on the road again by Willie Nelson- to feed my nomadic feeling.

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT! And play That's Amore by Dean Martin ;)

Cheers,

Sassi

1 comment:

Lynette Elisabeth Sieger said...

Nice! My theme song for nyc is "hot child in the city" :)