Saturday, February 12, 2011

XOXO


So today was a great day! Started out early in the morning with a Bikram yoga class. Got out a lot of toxins and then took a lovely stroll down 24th street in Noe Valley.



The weather was great, it was nice and busy, with shops open, people eating out side by Cafes and little markets going on everywhere.

Stopped in to Whole Foods market where I did my weeks shopping and then continued on my lovely walk.

On the corner of 30th and Church street there is this great cafe called XO Cafe. They have really great food. So I stopped in and ordered a coffee and Belgian waffles with Greek yogurt and fruit. It was really good and filling and the owners were really nice!



Then I went home and worked like crazy on my Paris Noir!

Now time to go out with some coworkers for a little V-Day weekend fun!

Have a good night!

Cheers,

Sassi