Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bikram Yoga and why I love it!



So after I was sick, I felt like I needed a good stretch and so I joined a Yoga studio. Now normally I hate yoga. Yes hate. But I decided to give Bikram yoga a try.

I did one class a few years back with my sister Astrid and liked it then, so I thought I would give it a try now. And I love it! Its one of my favorite parts of the day. It relaxes me. It works on my balance, flexibility and strength. And I feel great after class, its a great stress reliever and thus increases my happiness!

On to joining a tennis club, maybe sign up for some classes and my life is complete... well mostly!

Happy Tuesday!

Click on the {link} to learn more about Bikram yoga. :)

Cheers!

Sassi

3 comments:

Lynette Elisabeth Sieger said...

Sounds like fun! I miss tennis :(

Unknown said...

Well when you come out here we can go play at the club. Vary match point. :)

Shadna said...

Careful, it sounds like you're turning into a San Franciscan...