Saturday, February 5, 2011

A day at Muir Beach


I decided to do a little more exploring this weekend and so I rented my first zip car. It was a Prius and drove wonderfully. I drove across the Golden Gate Bridge into Marin County.

Marin County has many beautiful places to explore, one of the being Muir Beach. Its about a 40 min drive through lush green winding roads. Then you get your first glimpse of the green and blue water crashing into the green cliffs. From there its about 5 more minutes and a small hike into the beach area.

I packed a small picnic which consisted of Wine, gluten free bread, cheese and salami and an orange. I ate on a small green cliff overlooking the big ocean. Then took a walk on the beach and climbed on the rocks and sat and contemplated life.

Its great living so close to something I love and fills me with peace and serenity.

Below are some pictures. I hope you all had as great a Saturday as I did!

Cheers,

Sassi :D















3 comments:

Lynette Elisabeth Sieger said...

That looks like a beautiful spot! :) I love the ocean

Unknown said...

It feeds my soul!

tsieger said...

Really nice photos Sas, love that you could take a nice trip and play on the beach!