Monday, February 7, 2011

I love food part II


So because I cant eat right now, I have decided to do my I <3 part II!

Below is a list of some yum places I have been:











Poulet (roast chicken)-

Great little French restaurant with a great wine bar! Very French country. I stopped in late one night and closed the restaurant and talked a bit with the owner. She just loves food and French cooking.:)



Crepevine-

Great breakfast food! Everything is fresh and tastes great! The coffee is strong like I like and the juice is freshly squeezed. Everything is packed full of vegetables and tastes great!




Pollo's-

This is the cute greek/american restaurant I went to when the owner refused to give me fires... Need I say more. Food is great for a quick Greek fix!



Bread and Cocoa-

This is down the street from my work and I <3 it. Everything is fresh and tastes great and is organic! They have pastries, coffee, tea, salad, bread/sandwiches and really great soups!




That is all for tonight! Maybe tomorrow I can go out and enjoy some of this great food again and if you come visit me, so can you! Good night!

Cheers,

Sassi

3 comments:

Lynette Elisabeth Sieger said...

So is your response to my loves question foodie? <3 looks good :)

Shadna said...

Nice post!

tsieger said...

Mmmmm, so fun trying new places, enjoy!