Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Todays topic: Work


So I work for the AsianWeek Foundation. A small non profit that is growing fast. We are a small office with about five staff members. They are all nice and work hard and so far I have no complaints.

My job is the Development Director. I manage all sponsorships, donations, grants and funding. Its basically my job to make sure we have enough money for everything! Its a good job.

Since I started yesterday, I have become booked with meetings and dinners and work for the next three weeks...crazy busy. But that being said, I like being busy and having stuff to do. However, I look forward to the weekend and exploring parts of San Francisco I have not seen before. :-)

Since I took my work home tonight I should get started so I can get some resting time!

Good night all! and tomorrows topic food (yes I have had enough to already start talking about it!

Cheers,

Sassi




4 comments:

tsieger said...

Love being able to get a better idea of what its like for you, office looks cozy ;) Can't wait to hear about food!

Lynette Elisabeth Sieger said...

The office looks nice but...ahem...I do not see your special office mug....<3

Shadna said...

Nice! Looks like a good place! I'm glad you're liking it.

Heidi said...

Glad you are enjoying yourself! Jealous you are in my fave city!
Can't wait to hera more.